Mary has made it very easy for this week's Paper Cutz Challenge...anything goes! Since I saw that The Cuttlebug Spot was having a vintage challenge this week I decided to combine both. I created a standard A2 size card using pink cardstock from my stash. I used my Cricut to cut the card; distressed it with the Tim Holtz distress tool and inked it with Ranger Distress inks in Tea Dye and Tattered Rose. For the layers on the front and on the inside of the card I used design paper from the K&Company Classic K McKenna stack. I used my Fiskars corner rounder for the ends and ran the layer for the front of the card through my Cuttlebug using the Plum Blossoms embossing folder. I used the distress tool again and inked it with the same Distress inks to bring out the design and help with the vintage look. The tag, vintage lace, page from an old book, mini thread spool and 'cameo' were gifts from my daughter (who collects vintage items and creates beautiful jewelry and art with them and, best of all, shares with her Mom...lucky me!!!). The 'cameo' was an inexpensive reproduction in gaudy gold so I took a silver Sharpie and an Adirondack pen and "antiqued" it!. The tag had been colored by my daughter with Twinkling H2Os and I used the Distress tool and inks to age it along with the piece of paper from the old book. The vellum behind and on the tag is actually an insert from the EK Success Rebecca Sower Nostalgiques collection which I ran through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder and then inked (I used one of the circle tags to attach the cameo to; one of the corners and a floral stick pin from the same collection). The flowers under the stick pin are from my stash; the silver tinsel is from Vintage Attic Treasures. The mini thread spool was unfinished so I used my Adirondack pens with a water brush to 'age' it. I then shredded a small piece of hemp twine from SU; placed a tiny piece of Scor-tape on the back of the spool and wrapped the twine around to give it the look of old thread; tied a small piece of chiffon ribbon to the stick pin and then added the spool. The tag was attached to the front of the card with SU dimensionals and the stick pin with a larger pop dot; and, for the final touch, I used a small hole punch to give the scallop edge an eyelet look. Come join me and all the talented ladies on the DT at PCC for this week's 'anything goes' challenge!